Improves the absorption of residual gluten (traces).
Thanks to this, anyone with gluten intolerance could consume foods that may contain small traces without risk of discomfort or gastrointestinal problems.
Digestive enzymes are molecules that the body produces to help in the conversion of nutrients molecules into smaller portions in order to make them easier to digest and absorb.
G-enzygen® Complex is the first complete enzyme complex that improves the absorption of residual gluten thanks to its unique formula of patented ingredients, bromelain and papain.
It contains DigeZyme, a multienzymatic complex that presents a scientifically studied dose of digestive enzymes that are resistant to gastric juices.
It has been added Tolerase-G too, an enzyme that has demonstrated its high effectiveness in the decomposition and digestion of residual gluten, receiving a positive evaluation of the European Food Safety Authority (EFSA).
1. Improves digestion and absorption of nutrients ingested even in hyperprotein diets
2. Reduces stomach swelling and discomfort due to poor digestions
3. Improves absorption of residual gluten (traces)
4. Helps to improve lactose digestion that is present in any food.
5. Improves gastrointestinal health and reduces stomach acid.
6. Reduces levels of toxicity in the body caused by poorly digested food.
- Any person who has gluten intolerance and wants to consume any product that can contain traces
- Anyone who goes on a high protein diet
- People who want to maintain good gastrointestinal health
- Anyone who usually suffers from bad digestion, stomach bloating or intestinal gas.
(12 other products in the same category)