Maximized protein synthesis
Optimal form for maximum absorption
GFA Growth Factor
Essential Amino Acids with Vitamins and Minerals
GFA Growth FactorTM contains the proportion of EAAs recommended by the National Academy of American Sciences to maximize protein synthesis in adults over 19, and provides these 9 EAAs in their free form (optimal form for maximum absorption).
Amino acids are organic compounds and linked though peptide bonds. They function as the building blocks for proteins and they are crucial for many of the cellular functions, and take part in the reparation of tissues and for the production of enzymes and neurotransmitters. Of the 21 proteinogenic amino acids (20 in the standard genetic code and an additional 1 that can be incorporated by special translation mechanisms), 9 are Essential Amino Acids (EAAs), meaning that they can´t be synthesized by human body, but must be provided by the diet (or by supplementation).
Vitamins and Minerals
PepForm® BCAA 2:1:1 Peptides
2. Reduces tiredness and fatigue
3. Maximizes protein synthesis
4. Rapid tissue recovery and repair
- Athletes who want to protect their muscles during and after intense or prolonged workouts.
- Fitness athletes whose purpose is to increase lean muscle mass without increasing their fat percentage.
- People under a strict diet.
- Long term workout sessions where the priority is aerobics.