With BCAAs and Glutamine
Thanks to the latest advances in industrial production of carbohydrates, CYCLO PROTM has been developed combining a novel type of ultrafast digestion dextrin, Cluster DextrinTM, BCAAs of the best quality and KyowaTM Glutamine.
Starlabs CYCLO PROTM provides the perfect ingredients to generate an unique formula that will give you a product of the highest performance, either during or after your workout, to promote a reduction in fatigue and a prolonged energy intake during training, or to improve muscular and energetic recovery of the best quality after.
Cyclodextrins are produced by degradation of amylopectin and they have common characteristics with starches (amylopectins), but they have added benefits.
Cluster DextrinTM has relatively long side chains of glucose that are considered to adopt a helical conformation. Such helical structures can form inclusion complexes with guest molecules such as organic acids. This results in a superior performance to other dextrins.
Through different studies it has been confirmed that consuming cyclodextrins increases endurance and athletic performance.
The body uses BCAAs to repair injured tissues, accelerating recovery and preventing muscle rupture during exercise. They are also important to develop and gain muscle mass.
Osmovol Hydration Complex
Rapid and sustained release of carbs
THE ULTIMATE INTRA-WORKOUT
Replenishment of muscular glycogen
The perfect ally for serious athletes
Starlabs CYCLO PROTM is the perfect intra-workout for athletes thanks to its high solubility and its speed to reach bloodstream.
Glucose levels remain high in blood, being perfect for activities of high demand. Moreover, it ensures mineral replenishment during the rehydration process that avoids sodium deficiencies (which is not achieved with common isotonic drinks).
Shorter residence time in the stomach allows design of a sports drink that is quickly absorbed in the body. The energy coming from these carbohydrates reaches the muscles before and in a sustained manner.
1. Rapid and sustained release of carbohydrates
2. Ultrafast and sustained release of amino acids into the bloodstream
3. Replenishment of lost mineral salts during high intensity or long duration exercises.
4. Excellent digestion
5. High solubility
6. High performance during more time
7. Muscular and energetic recovery
- Athletes who want to stay hydrated and energized during and after high intensity training sessions.
- Athletes who, during a sports competition, wish to recover and recharge glycogen and mineral levels.
- Anyone who practice endurance and long lasting sports.
- Athletes with sensitive stomach and tendency to stomach discomfort derived from carbohydrates.