Potent resource against free radicals
Helps your immune system
Vitamin E contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress and it is necessary to maintain a strong immune system. It is an essential vitamin for the muscular health, the nervous and the immune system.
One of the most important functions of Vitamin E is the synthesis of erythrocytes, helping the body to use vitamin K in this process.
Prevents from damages
Vitamin E (α-tocopherol) is recognised as a key essential lipophilic antioxidant in humans protecting lipoproteins, lipids, cellular and intra-cellular membranes from damage.
Athletes with low Vitamin E levels are sensitive to muscle problems that have been related to the protective effects of vitamin E against damage in cell membranes and confirms its role as an essential nutrient.
2. Natural resource against free radicals
3. Improves hair and skin maintenance
- Athletes who want to protect their ligaments, tendons and joints during intense or prolonged workouts, thanks to its antioxidant properties.
- Preventing fatigue associated with physical training.
- People who want to improve their cardiovascular health and to avoid poor circulation associated with high cholesterol.