Energy & Endurance
Active form of Coenzyme Q10
OMEGA3 UBIQUINOL CO-Q10
Kaneka Ubiquinol® is the reduced and active form of Coenzyme Q10 (CoQ10).
Naturally produced by the human body, Ubiquinol is the molecule of CoQ10 converted into its necessary form for the production of
cellular energy. In addition to its key role in energy production, it is one of the most powerful lipid soluble antioxidants known to date, acting as a cell protective from damage caused by oxidative stress and free radicals.
The body’s ability to produce CoQ10 decreases with aging, as well as the ability to convert it to Ubiquinol. It has been observed that levels of Ubiquinol are reduced in older individuals and in those with cardiovascular, neurological and renal problems.
Therefore, supplementing the diet with a supplement of Ubiquinol is practically indispensable for people over 35, preventing from cellular aging and degenerative process..
1. Helps you sleep better.
2. Improves your immune system.
3. Provides a recomforting and uninterrupted overnight rest.
4. Antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties.
- Athletes who want to delay fatigue during intense or prolonged workouts.
- People looking for the reduction of the aging effects and that want to improve their cardiovascular health.
- Athletes who want to improve their performance, preventing, on the other hand, oxidative processes.