Strengthens your nervous system
Improves your mood
STANDARDIZED TO 3%
- Helps to manage stress situations
- Improves post-exercise muscle recovery
- Stimulates glycogen synthesis in muscles and liver
- Improves memory and concentration
- Helps to prevent certain types of cancer
- Stimulates the immune system
- Helps to get to sleep quickly
The results of the latest investigations show that acute ingestion of R. rosea by athletes can lower the perception of effort during high-intensity endurance exercise and improve performance when the goal is to complete a given distance as quickly as possible.
This has obvious implications for recreational athletes, or “weekend warriors,” who may choose to compete in endurance events.
Studies also show that acute ingestion of R. rosea can lower the heart rate response to submaximal exercise.
2. Strengthens your nervous system
3. Improves your mood and prevents depressive states
- Athletes who want to recovery faster and better
- People who want to improve their general health
- Adults with difficulty sleeping