Helps in depressive states
PURE PHARMACEUTICAL GRADE
L-Tryptophan is an essential amino acid that helps to improve sleep, to reduce stress and to prevent and improve depressive processes.
It is a precursor to many neurotransmitters and neurochemicals, including serotonin and melatonin. Melatonin helps to improve
sleep, and serotonin helps us to improve mood and mental health.
L-Tryptophan also helps women with the pain and premenstrual hormonal imbalance.
ARE YOU ON A DIET?
Its consumption is especially important in low carbohydrate diets since it is in carbohydrates where tryptophan naturally occurs.
Lack of tryptophan can cause changes of mood, mild depressions, and discouragement. The conclusion is that when on a low carbohydrate diet, it could be advisable to increase the daily consumption of L-Tryptophan.
2. Helps in depressive states
3. Increases serotonin and melatonin levels
4. Improves circulation and promotes a healthy nervous system
- People with insomnia or other problems related to sleep regulation.
- Women who have premenstrual disorders.
- People who are on a diet.