THE HIGHEST CONCENTRATION OF CATECHINS
Leaves from Camellia Sinensis, the tea plant, are used to make green tea. This plant has been used for many years thanks to its numerous medicinal properties and the benefits it provides, such as the regulation of blood glucose and blood pressure or the stimulation of the immune system.
The highest concentration of Catechins
2. Improves cardiovascular function
3. Regulates glucose and cholesterol levels
4. Improves diuresis and fluid retention
- People worry about their general health, improving immune, circulatory and nervous system.
- Fitness athletes looking for extra energy.
- Athletes who want to delay fatigue during high intensity workouts.