Enhanced Muscular Endurance
Improve your muscle pH balance
Natural Carnosine Booster
Beta-alanine is a non-essential amino acid used by muscle cells to synthesize carnosine. Carnosine is a dipeptide (beta alanine + histidine) that acts as a buffer to neutralize hydrogen ions produced during strenuous exercise, helping to maintain optimum muscle pH.
Clinical studies have shown that Beta-alanine supplements can increase the level of carnosine and delay muscle fatigue.
2. Delays muscle fatigue
3. Improves the balance of pH in muscles
4. Increases sensitivity to calcium in muscle fibers
- Athletes who practice lactic anaerobic efforts, by favoring the prevention of muscular acidosis.
- Athletes who practice sports of strength.
- Fitness people whose purpose is to increase lean muscle mass.